Saturday, April 25th, American School of Ulaanbaatar will hold the annual Open House! There will be school tours, cake walk, games & activities for children, gift basket raffle for adults and local food vendors.
All ASU students and their families are invited. We also welcome new families that would like to find out more information about our school for the 2015-2016 school year.
The hours for the event at the elementary school will be 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Open House Schedule:
11am-12pm: Visit classrooms (with student-led tours!) & ASU information presentation provided by the principal in the lunch room.
12pm-2pm: Basket auction raffle will be available for adults to participate and win prizes!
12pm-3pm: Games and activities located throughout the school will be available for children of all ages.
- 5th grade students will lead tours of the elementary building, from 10-11:00am
- Cake Walk will be held throughout the day
- Activity tickets available for 500T each, to play games and win prizes
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase from 12pm-2pm. Two tickets for 5,000T, five tickets for 10,000T. Winners will be announced beginning at 2:00pm and conclude at 3:00pm.
- Food vendors selling pizza, Indian food and U Bean coffee will be available.
The hours for the event at the secondary school will be 10:00 a.m. to noon. This will provide an opportunity to learn all about school programs, visit the classrooms for demonstrations, and to tour the school.
Please come and enjoy the day with us!